We are hosting a 2017 Order of the Red Banner Dinner with Cigar City Brewing!
"Introduced in 2011, The Order of The Red Banner Dinner celebrates the beloved [Marshall Zukhov] Imperial Stout by organizing a five-course beer dinner paired with nothing but Imperial Stouts."
This dinner features beers that are often not sold outside of the brewery, and even then only to members of the exclusive El Catador Barrel-Aged Beer Club in Tampa, Florida. So, if you are not a member, this is your only chance to try many of these special release barrel-aged brews!
On Thursday September 21st at 7pm, guests will enjoy a 5-course meal prepared by Chef Scott Plumley to pair with 5 big & bold imperial stouts crafted by Cigar City! Each guest will also go home with a bottle of this year's Marshall Zhukov's Imperial Stout! Brewery representatives and specials guests will also join to chat with us about beer and teach us a thing or two about stout pairings.
In addition to 2017 Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout, Cigar City is sharing four additional new and rare Imperial Stouts to this Red Banner Dinner lineup!
- 2017 Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout, 11.2% ABV (released on 8/1/17)
- 2016 Bourbon Barrel-aged Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout, 14.1% ABV (released exclusively to El Catador Club)
- 2017 Bourbon Barrel-aged Marshal Zhukov's Penultimate Push Imperial Stout, 13% ABV (Marshal Zhukov's with coffee and vanilla, released on 3/1/17 exclusively to El Catador Club)
- 2017 Double Barrel-aged Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout, 12% ABV (Marshal Zhukov's aged in rum and bourbon barrels, previously unreleased!!!)
- 2017 Cognac Barrel-aged Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout, 12% ABV (previously unreleased!!!)
$100 per guest*
**includes everything on the menu, the 22 oz. bottle of Marshall Zhukov's to take home, and snifter glass. Does not include tax or gratuity.
Call (850) 460-7907 to reserve your spot!
Please make these reservations ahead of time, this event is limited to 40 guests.